What Plan Is Right For You?
- User Profile
- Cultural Assessment
- Dashboard and Reporting
- Community Feed
- Service and Support – Tickets Only
- Add Team Members
- Add Groups
- Admin Panel
- On-Boarding and Training (Video Only)
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Measurement and Reporting
- Service and Support – Live Chat
- Event Management System (EMS)
- Custom Measurement and Reporting
- On-site and On-line Cultural Assessment
- Employee Relationship Management
- Live On-Boarding and Training
- Priority Customer Service and Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I upgrade Reframe just for myself (individual to team), instead of upgrading everyone in our workspace?
Unfortunately, no. Reframe is built for engaging with team members, and our paid plans are doubly so. To upgrade Reframe, you’ll need to upgrade your entire workspace at once.
What are my payment options: Credit card? Invoicing?
You can use your credit card to pay for any plan. If you sign up for an Annual subscription and plan to spend at least $2,400, we can invoice you annually. Contact us to start the process.
When we need to add new users, how will that be billed?
We’ll make a one-time, prorated charge to your credit card to cover your new team member’s account for the remainder of the current billing period.
My team wants to cancel its subscription. How do we do that? Can we get a refund?
Team Owners can change the team’s subscription level. There are two options when downgrading from a Professional to Team.
- You can downgrade to the Individual or Team plan immediately. If there is more than one day until your renewal date, we will prorate the remaining balance on your account and hold it for your team as a credit.
- We can automatically downgrade your plan at your next renewal date. Your subscription will remain active at its current level through the end of the billing period that you’ve already paid for.
- We do not offer refunds.