What Plan Is Right For You?
- Community Feed
- Chat and Messaging
- Teams and Groups Management(T&GM)
- Partner and Creator Content
- Service and Support (Ticket)
- Adminstrative Portal
- Employee Assessment (EA)
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Measurement & Reporting (M&R)
- Service and Support (Ticket + Chat)
- Employee Assessment Portal (Custom Questionnaire)
- Partner Portal (Partner Content Library)
- Event & Reward Management System (ERM)
- Rewards - Affliate Portal
- LMS - Curriculum (Custom, Schedule and Calendar)
- CMS - Articles (Custom, Schedule and Calendar)
- ERM - Reward (Design, Affliate, Schedule and Calendar)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I upgrade Reframe just for myself (individual to team), instead of upgrading everyone in our workspace?
Unfortunately, no. Reframe is built for engaging with team members, and our paid plans are doubly so. To upgrade Reframe, you’ll need to upgrade your entire workspace at once.
What are my payment options?
We accept major credit cards for any plan. If you sign up for an Annual Subscription and plan to spend at least $2,400, we can invoice you annually.
When we need to add new users, how will that be billed?
We’ll make a one-time, prorated charge to your credit card to cover your new team member’s account for the remainder of the current billing period.
My team wants to cancel its subscription. How do we do that? Can we get a refund?
Team Owners can change the team’s subscription level. There are two options when downgrading from a Professional to Team.
- You can downgrade to the Individual or Team plan immediately. If there is more than one day until your renewal date, we will prorate the remaining balance on your account and hold it for your team as a credit.
- We can automatically downgrade your plan at your next renewal date. Your subscription will remain active at its current level through the end of the billing period that you’ve already paid for.
- We do not offer refunds.